Headwaters Trail and Cedar Mill Trail
This is a easy one way trail to Norvan Falls in Lynn Headwaters Regional Park.
This trail goes by Third Debris Chute.
• Well marked and trafficked. Get up early to avoid the crowds.
• Can be quite muddy after a rain session and trail crosses many creeks which shouldn’t be a problem for hiking runners or boots.
• Low elevation gain at <300 metres over ~14 kms.
• Allows for a beautiful view of Norvan Falls.
• Also provides an opportunity to explore moderate to difficult hikes such as Hanes Valley, Coliseum, and Lynn Peak.
• Trail is dog friendly with off-leash areas.
• 10 Hiking Essentials - https://www.northshorerescue.com/education/what-to-bring/
• Practice no trace principals - https://www.leavenotrace.ca/principles
• Leave a trip plan with someone
There is plentiful parking (free and seasonal paid).
Would not recommend that children travel the entire route to Norvan Falls as the terrain becomes uneven due to rocks and trees. They can do the Lower Lynn portion.
Sights to See
Rate this Hike