Guadalupe Reservoir is a reservoir in Santa Clara County, California, about east of the city of San Jose, California. It is at an elevation of . It has a capacity of . The dam is located on the Guadalupe River adjacent to Hicks Road. The Guadalupe River was named by the de Anza expedition on March 30, 1776, Rio de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, in honor of the Mexican saint who was the principal patron saint of the expedition. Guadalupe dam and reservoir is one of the six original systems approved for construction by voters in 1934. The surface area of the reservoir is .