Outdoorsy Videographer with App Experience
We are looking for a videographer who has a passion for the outdoors, and experience working on authentic short-form branded video content.
This is a contract position where we'll ask for 1 video to start. It's possible we'll ask for many more depending on the person and their areas of expertise.
The Gaia GPS team is fully remote (around the United States), and includes 10 full-timers, and a few part-time contractors.
- Initially the videos should be 30 second to 1-minute in length
- They will need to be optimized for use in online advertising platforms like Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube
- They should focus on outdoor adventure sports like hiking, hunting, off-roading, mountain biking, or skiing (this could depend on your particular area of experience)
- We'll provide a creative brief with other directives and brand guidelines
- you'll help brainstorm the content
- your portfolio should include previous filming and editing of outdoor and adventure sports videos
- you should be able to create a clear and professional-looking storyboard
- you should spend a lot of time outdoors
- we prefer someone who already uses Gaia GPS or similar GPS apps
- bonus points for previous experience on creating video content for ads
- bonus points for experience planning and organizing shoots
How to Apply
Email email@example.com a short note that includes:
- what makes you the right person to work on video content for Gaia GPS
- links to your outdoor and adventure related work
- any other related professional experience you might have
- your hourly rate and/or payment approach