Outdoorsy Designer with App Experience
We are looking for a designer who has a passion for the outdoors, and experience working on branding and design for apps and software.
This is intended to be a position where there is an initial project, and then some other help ongoing. It’s possible it would turn into a full-time design position as the company grows.
The Gaia GPS team is fully remote (around the United States), and includes 10 full-timers, and a few part-time contractors.
- your portfolio should include work on app/website branding
- you should spend a lot of time outdoors
- we prefer someone who already uses Gaia GPS or similar GPS apps
- bonus points for acumen in user experience design
- bonus points for advanced technical knowledge (coding, scripting, HTML/CSS/JS expertise)
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a short note that includes:
- what makes you the right person to design for Gaia GPS
- links to your best app and website work, especially projects related to GPS, mapping, and the outdoors
- a description of your process for design
- your hourly rate and/or payment approach