Reach the right audience at the right time
Digital Advertising Manager
Gaia GPS is looking for an experienced digital advertiser to join our marketing team. You will primary start by auditing existing Google, Apple, and Facebook ads for gaping areas of improvement. You will help set advertising rules and infrastructure in order to scale our spend and reach as high as it will go.
The right person for this role is highly analytical and might have a background in mathematics or statistics.
- Audit existing ads and advertising practices
- Create a plan to scale ad expenditure as high as possible while maintaining a pre-defined ROI target
- Define advertising goals and KPIs
- Research and suggest other places to advertise
- Report on advertising KPIs across advertising platforms and channels
- Experience growing digital ads presence, with a return on spend
- A degree mathematics, statistics, advertising, or in a related or other quantitative field
- Experience in AB testing
- Experience working remotely and/or for a startup
Lifestyle and Benefits
- The company is all remote, currently distributed across North America.
- We have the most flexible work environment, which lets all of us balance family and other interests, with work.
- We offer 4 weeks of vacation, and another 12 paid holidays that can be shuffled around. We provide 2 months of paid maternity and 1 month of paid paternity.
- Non-salary financial benefits include bonuses based on company performance (you'll learn the formula while interviewing), health insurance, and 401K matching.
- We provide the best computers, monitors, tablets, and other home office equipment. We reimburse home internet and mobile phone bills. We comp expenses for any sort of books or other materials for learning.
- We have a retreat every 9 months, alternating with and without families (past ones include Tahoe, Zion, Rocky Mountain NP, Park City, camping, backcountry skiing, etc), to hang-out and mingle the remote team.
Salary depends on experience.