Lay the groundwork for rapid growth
Chief Marketing Officer
Gaia GPS is looking to hire it’s first CMO. You will join a small crew of smart generalists to build an analytics driven marketing strategy from the ground up.
You will lead the direct marketing initiatives across channels, including social, email, SEO, and digital advertising. You’ll focus on customer acquisition and retention, creating sustainable and scalable practices along the way.
You should be super analytical and might even have a deep background in statistics or mathematics. You should have previous experience in a leadership role at a startup.
- Define and execute the marketing vision, strategy, systems and analytics
- Mentor and grow the marketing team
- Manage the marketing budget and forecast
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience in a leadership role at a startup
- Experience defining and executing successful marketing plans
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools
Lifestyle and Benefits
- The company is all remote, currently distributed across North America.
- We have the most flexible work environment, which lets all of us balance family and other interests, with work.
- We offer 4 weeks of vacation, and another 12 paid holidays that can be shuffled around. We provide 2 months of paid maternity and 1 month of paid paternity.
- Non-salary financial benefits include bonuses based on company performance (you'll learn the formula while interviewing), health insurance, and 401K matching.
- We provide the best computers, monitors, tablets, and other home office equipment. We reimburse home internet and mobile phone bills. We comp expenses for any sort of books or other materials for learning.
- We have a retreat every 9 months, alternating with and without families (past ones include Tahoe, Zion, Rocky Mountain NP, Park City, camping, backcountry skiing, etc), to hang-out and mingle the remote team.
Salary depends on experience.